Hydraulic Tube Expansion Systems
Hydraulic Tube Expansion systems
- Easy to use in boiler drums as it is compact.
- Compared to electric and pneumatic tube expansion system, during the use it is noise free.
- It can be expanded large diameter thick wall tubes in thick tube sheets easily as this system develops very high torque.
- Because of hydraulic system it need low maintenance and has long life.
- Boiler tube expansion can get completed in a few days.
- Compared to electric drive it can be used for long working hours as the drive is unaffected by heat.
- Microprocessor controls on the hydraulic pump and automat the expansion system.
- The system on four wheels for on site maneuverability.
- Dual drive power back is available to connect two drives to a single power pack to cut down tube expansion time cycle by a further 50%.
Expansion of tubes is regulated by adjusting pressure setting on pump. Once required amount of wall thinning is achieved the driver trips automatically.
|HPE – 50||HPE – 100 TWIN HEAD|
|Maximum Working Pressure (bar)||100 Bar||100 Bar|
|Overall Dimensions (mm)||680 x 71 x 1180||1175 x 550 x 1200|
|Electric Motor||3 Ph 5 HP||3 Ph 10 HP|
|Voltage||440 Volt||440 Volt|
|Standard Hose Size (length)||0.75 inch x 15 meter||0.75 inch x 15 meter|
|Torque||605 Kgm||48 Kgm|
|Weight||10 Kg.||16 Kg.|
|Tube Expansion Range||3/4 “OD to 1-1/2”||1-1/2 “to 4” OD|
Drive supplied with START, STOP, REVERSE BUTTONS, QUICK RELEASE COUPLINGS, SOCKETS and REACTION BAR. Powerpack includes two hoses each of length 15 meters, if required longer hoses can be supplied.